Thursday, October 5, 2017

Bella Blvd Mind Your Manners Page Kit Inspiration!

Good Morning! 

Here's another great Page Kit from the 

Bella Blvd. Mind Your Manners Page Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

Our designers created beautiful layouts from this page kit!
Take a look:

"Birthday Bikes"
by: Ashley Smith
Ashley said this about her layout:
"There is a lot of patterned paper to love in this page kit. The fun, bright papers made me think of these photos of my kids riding their first bikes. Whenever I am using really bold patterned papers on a layout I like to leave "white space" (empty spaces) to give the eyes a place to rest and not overwhelm the photos. I felt like the page was heavier on the bottom so I put an embellishment cluster in the top corner to try and balance the layout."
**Ashley also used the embellishment kit and Thickers, Twine, and White Cardstock form her stash.

"Design Divas"
By: Rochelle Spears

"Gorgeous" 
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"What is not to love about Bella Blvd Mind Your Manners? It's not often that I get to scrap girls since I have all boys!! But my niece is the cutest and I got to go girly girl with this cute kit! And I LOVE the owls! I used a couple of puffy hearts and the title "gorgeous" from my stash."

 Here's a look at the complete  October Flavors of the Month kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly Club membership today!
Thank you for stopping by! 
Visit us tomorrow when we give you a closer look at another October "Flavor"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment