Wednesday, February 7, 2018

PhotoPlay Vintage Girl Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!

How about more inspiration from the
February 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Take a look at these wonderful layouts created by our Designers using the
 PhotoPlay Paper Vintage Girl Page Kit:

Still Sassy
by: Ashley Smith

Here's what Ashley said about her layout:
"This Vintage Girl collection reminded me of my Grandmother (who turns 101) this month. I really liked all of the patterns on each of the papers so I wanted to use them all. My "go to" formula is to use large amounts of the calmer, b-sides of the papers for backgrounds and then add smaller doses with the bolder patterned paper. I finished up by making embellishment clusters with the coordinating sticker sheet.

Personal stash - Letter Stickers, date stamp"


Vintage Girl
by: Heather Guy

Heather shares this about her layout:
"As soon as I saw this kit, I knew exactly what picture I wanted to scrap! These papers and embellishments are GORGEOUS and perfect for scrapping this picture of my grandmother when she was a little girl. (I will add journaling at a later date)"

Here's a look a the page kit:

This is just ONE of the FOUR page kits in the Flavors of the Month kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete February 2018 Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment